A Gratitude Life

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Please don't stop the rain...

(F)©maya eloise ™I shall live my life in sanguinity says:
have u ever stand at the edge of a high building, and images flash across your mind on what is it like to jump
and you thought u were brave enuf to do it
but just as u take a step forward, u were overcome by fear
of death
how can anyone be afraid to die... so sad......

| | rose camilia rostaza | Fad said, "Ok anything aku press" LOL | says:
maya
wat r u talking abt?


i dont even know.


I think I am super depressed. I am worrying about alot of things. alot of problems and things that happened recently. But when it comes to work, my mind just goes blank. I think I might screw up my presentation this Friday. I wonder where my motivation go when I was doing my first presentation. I am wearing out.
I dont know why I am determined to be depressed. coz its like recently I have been miserable over every little things; my friend getting married, an old friend ROM-ed, friends graduated from UNI, my weight, my huge pores, my thinning hair, my blurry future, passing by huge houses at pasir panjang, having no money.... everything. I am listening to depressing songs on my iPod and watch depressing sad movies. I get very irritated with fast and hip songs and happy endings in movies.

I am tired of trying to hard, be a jack of all trades and a master of none.
I am tired,
underappreciated,
unloved,
ugly,
dying....

yipee.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Anonymous lawlessvagabond said...

My god. What's going on? Don't kill yourself! (mayday! mayday!)

I think this sort of thing calls for lunch of some sort? Maybe I'll treat you to some ice-cream at Swensens? Or some other restaurant?

Let me know.

Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home