A Gratitude Life

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Night Blues...

someone ask me "eh why your blog post all very emo ah?"

hahaha. the reason is because... when i am down, depressed, emo-ed, miserable, i feel like letting my feelings out to someone. However sometimes when I pour my feelings out to a friend or whoever, the person's response to console me, does not make me feel any better or worst. so instead i rather just blog it out n feel beter after that.
and... when i am happy or just feeling positive, i rather focus that energy doing something that i like, for instance, singing, reading, watching tv or play game, instead of blogging. oh well...

anyway i am going to blog about random things that happen through the week. first of all, moi supervisor reviewed my first draft of my presentation slides. It was actually half done, but i got a few good comments and alot of improvements to do... my next draft i am suppose to show her tomorrow. good news: I have finish it all! including the slide designs and all. yea me! anyway speaking of dr cherine tan, she treat us (eric, wanrong, yitian, rose and myself) dinner at newton circus. we had so much to eat, till it was almost hard to walk to the mrt station. hah! the only downside was i only got one stick in the morning and no ciggies till after the dinner. oh btw eric says i dont look like a smoker! i ask him, "how do you differentiate a smoker and a non-smoker?". he say, "the smell lor!" hahaha which means i conceal my smoke smell quite well... which reminds me that i'm out of perfume. shit!

you know its sad to see a group of friends who were so close together, drift apart. its coz of all the bitching, flirting, backstabbing and boys. i got so caught up in the middle of this all just to protect the dignity and the feelings of one of us. rule of girlfriends, we do not back stab our girlfriend by being unusually close to the guy our girlfriend has a crush on. it does not matter if the guy likes or hates our girlfriend, we just do not hurt her feelings this way. yes we know you are extra friendly to the guys (that we happen to like), but you do not have to rub it to our faces. if u happen to like the guy too and decided to be more than friends with him, please be honest and tell it to us. yes it makes you a bitch, but lying about it, and going out with him behind her/our back makes you a two-faced backstabbing hypocritical bitch. we as friends are suppose to protect each others feelings rather that disregarding them for your own motives. damn, i feel like i'm back in secondary school. all this game is so juvenile. urgh!

only if.... nvm.

i miss fyp before the first three months end. i miss my dear friend amir. i miss times spent with my bestie before she reconcile with her bf. i miss my sister. i miss my home in bishan. i miss my room. i miss being in a basketball team. i miss the game, the practice and the teammates. i miss God...

now i am emo-ing again.
sorry.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Anonymous juls said...

MAYA!! got miss me anot?? i miss you alot!! i miss snatching the air con with you, koping songs from your lappie etc. when free must hang out tgt kay!! :D

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Afie said...

cteenomayaaaa!!! miss me not?!?! miss SAC??? hee!! =)) go out with me one of these days okayyy when i'm still holiday-ing!! must pen down in you diary "date with afie"!! *no shame face ^-^*

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger faceless said...

afie: yes i miss hanging out with u over starbucks coffee and cigarettes. next week maybe? we shall go on a date!

juls: hahaha ya babe. miss u too. lab very quiet without u sey. anyway now roger starting to kope my song slowly lol!!! yup mayb next week or so we go out k...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home