A Gratitude Life

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

stress-free for a day

Today is a pretty alright day, even though I slept at 4a.m. last night after editing my Molecular Genetics report. and mind you, I slept on the hard and very small couch in the living room. the sister is such a good company. love her lots.

and the nephew, never-ending antics just to make me laugh. Plus I got to read his hilarious malay karangan.

"Saya bercita-cita mahu menbina
computer games."

"Saya mesti pass mathematics kerana saya harus mengira size monster dan hero dalam game saya."

"Saya tidak mahu jadi bodoh kerana tanpa duit, saya tidak boleh membeli apa-apa."


My nephew is primary 6 by the way, taking his PSLE this year. I should be worried, only it makes me laugh so hard reading his karangan OUT LOUD!!!
I feel bad after that coz he seems quite embarrassed.

Anyway went to the ex-bro-in-law house today with the sister. Have not been there since 5 years ago, before the sister got divorce. The house looks horrible and the kitchen has this awful foul-smelling odour! pee-eew! anyway I now do not have doubts that the sister might get back to her ex-hubby. hmmm. honestly, I do not know how i feel about that!

below is a photo taken long time ago at keppel bay@marina (or is it Marina@keppel bay?)
and my favourite photo of the day...
Photobucket
look at my stress-free smile

2 Comments:

At 1:06 AM , Blogger lost.identity said...

Haha..Love that pic! Yeah, you look more younger and DEFINITELY a lot less stressed! Guess that was before you met me right? Lol.

Oh yeah, don't be surprised if MY standard of karangan melayuuuu is the same (or even worse..) as your hilarious nephew. Hmm..yeah, he's DEFINITELY better than me. And don't laugh at his karangan! It is very true, you DO need to know the size of whatever thingies are in your computer game...if you're Malik. Boo-yah!

Cheers
amiR

 
At 5:45 AM , Blogger faceless said...

hahaha i think i look a little cross-eyed too! lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home