A Gratitude Life

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

confessions of a sister and an aunty.

today i just got to know that my sister ex-boyfriend (or so i thought is EX) reads my blog. so the note below is specially for him:

"dear rudy,
hope you have fun reading my blog. hope you had fun meddling with my sister's facebook account and intruding her privacy. I know you're probably a nice guy. but being nice is not enough. honestly said, my sister deserve so much more than what you can offer. she is way over your league, so maybe that is why you're obsessive over her. well its not attractive in anyway. but of course my two-cents-worth of opinion does not matter to you. so stop reading my blog! anyway look at your life right now... its so messed up. you cant even keep up with your own kids. how can you take care of my sister and her kids plus my stepmother (fyi, she despise you), if you cannot even take care of yourself and your family? you dont even have a stable job and your own house. if you think i rather my sister to go back to her ex-husband, you're wrong. that is the last thing in my mind. it is just that she deserve someone who is better than the both of you. haiz... how can you let the kids sleep at 3am in the morning in the living room while you and sis lock yourselves up in the room doing God-knows-what, thinking that the kids is still naive. but they are not. they are not stupid. i dont know about your kids but definitely not my niece and nephew. their maturity is beyond their age. but of course its not only you i blame. coz it takes two hands to clap. watever. i just hope that if you're the chosen one, then please make her happy as much as you can. I am done. i cant tell her that but you can. tell her i am done with her nonsense. with her ego. tell her to forget it. she dont have to ever see our dad. no, MY DAD. i have failed as a sister. i cannot stop her from doing the wrong things and now its too late. there is nothing more i can do. coz i am tired of her secrets and her lame decisions. just remind her that she has two beautiful young children waiting for her to wake up from her lala land and become a good mother to them. you can even let her read this post. i cannot say all this to her face. so plz tell her them for me. this might break her heart, but mine has been broken the moment she starts to destroy her life. of course i might be wrong. she can maybe somehow find happiness from all this, from you. I will pray for her. "


i am going to miss her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home