A Gratitude Life

Monday, April 20, 2009

pink is defo not my new blog!

Its been so long since I post and entry. I actually wanted to change my blog address or change to another blog-engine entirely due to the previous post which contains "dear rudy, ..." oh well its actually such a bother to change blogs. and honestly, I have nothing to hide or run from. so read if you wanna read....

anyway, I have been sick since last week. well dad spread his virus to both ibu and me, thus the whole house smells of sick people and dettol disinfectant. I only manage to get myself to the clinic today coz I thought that popping panadols and drinking water was sufficient. Well guess not. my condition actually got worst. my body temperature escalated up and down from time to time. my throat got sore and swollen until swallowing food was a chore (which cause me to eat extremely slowly). my voice became sexily hoarse (not complaining). my nose never-endingly dripping with mucus. my chest hurts everytime I cough. everytime i cough, i would spit out bloody phlegm (major eew). my ear is blocked and it feels like i'm in a cave. i can hardly hear people's voice, but my own voice and footsteps echo in my head loudly. and it ache all over my body. so yea. went to the Family Point Clinic & Surgery at Taman Jurong. this weird-talking doctor diagnosed throat virus infection as the problem. I was prescribed the normal meds including antibiotics, and also got a pathetic one day mc. blah! i hate taking medications, but i need to get well to get back to school. yes, i do miss working in the lab. hahaha!

anyway, on the 5th of April, i sent a photo to this gossip blog, pink is the new blog, i frequently read. the owner of the blog usually post up readers' photo once in a while. so guess wat?!?!?! mine was posted up!!! check it out!



*click for a larger version
http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2009/04/pitnb-readers-041809/#comments

well, i think its kinda cool. even though he spelled Singapore wrongly and I am not exactly lyla's bff, i think its one of the few exciting things that happened in my mundane life.

anyway school officially starts for non-fyp poly students! new batch of freshmen are in which makes me feel very elderly compare to them. blah! i so need to graduate soon! anyway my HBD classes starts tml. wish me luck and hope i dun fail it again for a third time. *crossed fingers*


*its rare that i got a day off from school. in the past, if i dont go to school, i usually will try to meet the sister. i actually thought of it this morning but then i realised the previous post which contains "dear rudy,..." i do not regret what i wrote/said, but i definitely miss my sister...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home