A Gratitude Life

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Final Year Project

Finally I am going to start my FYP next Monday and end my "holiday". Well technically I have no break whatsoever. During my exams, I was helping my parents in their new canteen in RGS till now. It was one of the most physically demanding weeks of my life. A part of me feel relieved, but another part of me feel sympathetic towards my parents. Now I know how hard is it to provide food and shelter for the family. and without my help, it is only going to get harder. We worked so hard till our back ache and our feet swollen. sigh...

anyway business is good, so can finally pay our bills on time. I have been spending my money on cabs and books. lol. I am totally addicted to cab. its one of the luxuries I choose to indulge if I have the cash. Anyway I finally bought David Baldacci' Divine Justice book. Its so awesome, better than I expected. Stop reading the boring "eat, pray and love" book as soon as i bought it at Harris for 20% discount. woohoo!!!!! so blardy happy.

anyway like i said before, FYP is starting next week. I am totally clueless on what to expect. I hope it will not be as taxing as study semester. but I will try to do my best. wish me luck! ciao. back to oliver stone a.k.a john carr. =)

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM , Blogger lost.identity said...

Hey!!! Good luck for your FYP beb! =)

Did u get in-house or ext.company? Let me know how it goes OK? Dont worry too much about it...I think ALL of us were totally clueless when we came for our FYP. Just try to enjoy ur time there..look at the bright side: no exams or tests for 6 months! Like, yay!

Btw I don't know how you manage taking the cab all the way to school! Lol. The last time I went from Jurong Pt to back home cost me almost TWENTY BUCKS plus SIX BUCKS of some "surcharge" fares. Damn cabbie robbed me of my precious moolah. Must complain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home