A Gratitude Life

Monday, March 09, 2009

first day of fyp

FYP supervisor: Cherine Tan (aka bulletmouth coz she talks really fast!!! but she is really nice and bubbly and totally love her style of handling us.)
FYP DT: a small petite young lady name DAWN
FYP trainer: Nick frm Australia (have not met him yet. will come on friday. OH GOD PLEASE LET HIM BE REALLY CUTE AND HOT WITH BLUE EYES AND NICE BODY. I DON'T MIND IF HE'S STRICT. I PROMISE TO DO REALLY WELL IN MY FYP AND COME PUNCTUALITY EVERYDAY TO SEE HIM AND DO MY PROJECT. )
FYP partner: an 06' batch girl name yi tian, apparently she got distinction for her fyp.
FYP MATES:
zhi jian: culturing cell lines (stoner and really weird but very nice guy)
Alvernia: Histolgy, cutting dead animal organs n tissues (talkative, over-enthusiastic, very cherinetan-like personality, predicting that she might get on my nerves real soon)
Julia: nanoparticles (quiet, private girl. she needs to open up coz i find it hard to communicate with her)

so far I think FYP is going to be really challenging. I'll be doing a lot of research to improve the sensitivity and a specificity if a Influenza A test kit prototype. I cant disclose any information about the project (not that its any interest to any of you) because its apparently its against the rules. Although I am going to expect a lot of confusion and hard work, I am really looking forward to making this FYP of mine a success. I just pray that my enthusiasm will last for 6 months coz I tend to have a short attention span. What is cool is that if I manage to get successful results at the end of it, my name might be publish in journal papers in NCBI!!! lol. now i sound really nerdy. for you who might not get the level of importance of this thing... its like getting your name publish in guinness world record, only not as big of a deal la. actually that did not cross my mine at all, was only informed by cherine today. i just really hope to score an A to pull up my GPA and also to get a chance to get an Internship with the company cherine is collaborating with after i graduate. i might even get to work there for good. isnt that exciting!!!!

oh ya. am going to have brunch with THE ahmad tml at amk hub!!! so freakcited!!!

p/s: maybe nick might look like curtis stone??? OMG!!! boleh cair!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Afie said...

nick ehkkk.. ahaha!! all the best on understanding what he says!! =DD
and who is this -or should i say- THE ahmad ni?? *winkz2*

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger faceless said...

alah how hard to understand aussie accent. i can totally understand curtis stone... so nick shud not be a problem coz there might be extra attention given. lol.

alah ahmad is a fren of mine since my 1st 3 months in cjc. =)

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Afie said...

hmm.. understand or not, the accent is just sexayyy!! hope for you that he is too!! woohoo!!=DD

ohhh.. a friend... i see..
teehee!! =DD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home