A Gratitude Life

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

pms=mood swings

haiz. its been tiring, this week. been waking up at 4.30am in the morning everyday to help carry things to the parents' canteen stall at RGS. honestly i really think that they are hardly heavy and are so manageable to carry by the parents, especially since they took cab to work everyday. I suspect that its dad's evil plan to make me feel their pain and tiredness. well its not as if i was ever thanked, instead i even got scold at, threatened and insulted by the dad over somethings that are not my fault. blah! anyway i left the canteen at 6.30am to have breakfast and a couple of fags at the outdoor macdonalds beside isetan lido. it's really very peaceful to sit at the side of the road, drinking coffee and watch the city touched by sunlight every morning while people around me bustling to wherever they are heading to. i guess this is what keeps me sane in the wee hours of the morning. anyway have been in school very early; 9am!!! haha. suppose its good lah coz for once i come to school on tyme.

anyway things are worst coz i got my period this week and i have been on emotional rollercoaster ever since. i get pissed one second and can laugh out loud on the next second. every small things irritate me, every insulting word from the dad cause me to shed a tear (i suppose get used to it already) and every small joke makes me laugh so hard with that beylo fatheha. and at the end of the day, my head hurts and my body is just so tired.

when i reach home, i got my fyp stuff to so plus the gig thingy. will sleep by 1am and wakes up at 4.30am and the cycle goes on.

even though i may seem busy and life seems hectic, i feel like i am frozen in time and that everything and everyone around me is changing, growing, improving, moving on and etc, except for me. its like i never change. maybe physically heavier lah.. but everything seems the same. oh well. i really cant wait to graduate even though i must say i do enjoy lab work. HAH!

ok bye. need to smoke. tyme to go home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home