A Gratitude Life

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A cupid's arrow is a bullet in disguise

Seriously, I am too old for stupid teenage love poems.
I try to find words to express how I feel and at the same time disguise the true cause of such emotions. I type them out, read, and realize how stupid, how very stupid this heart of mine is. I am tired. oh so tired. In my mind, I keep on rationalizing over and over again how I should not feel this way. fuck feelings. fuck love. Its only gonna get you killed, so to speak.

I have enough things to worry about already.








and yet I miss you...

p/s: friends if you read this, PLease do not ask me who I am talking about. PLease.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM , Blogger Afie said...

maya maya...
you put it in your blog when you dowan people to ask you who it is..digging your own grave righttt..hehh..

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger faceless said...

hahaha my blog is for me to pour my feelings to. some r personal some r not. personal stuff i just conceal abit lor. ppl can ask, but i can choose not to answer. lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home