A Gratitude Life

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Nokia E63



dear people,

i would like you to meet my new baby, nokia E63. i am so happy, no, estatic to receive this phone unexpectedly.

OK. hear up. I have to admit something. something very embarassing and degrading but oh well........ I AM CHEAP. GULLIBLE. VULNERABLE. watever.
i was still very pissed at my dad. when i reach home last night, my mood was very hostile towards him. VERY. i even refuse to answer his calls with the excuse that the hp was in my bag and i could not hear it ringing. they bought be dinner but i refuse to eat. i was kinda silent the whole time... anger raging in my chest, wishing that i was anywhere else besides here (home). all that abruptly change into a shy joyous smile when i dad gave me (well not literally gave, he kinda made me search for it beside the tv) the nokia E63 phone in a box. I swear I was expecting them to scream "apil's fool!!!" the moment i open the empty box. well turn out that the box wasnt empty and the phone was for me!!! i had like a burst of emotions. i was estatic that he bought the exact phone and colour i want, i was confused coz i was just very angry a few minutes before, i was angrier coz he manage to manipulate me, i feel really cheap coz i gave in the moment i saw the phone, i feel that my ego and pride was flushed down the drain the moment i smiled (i think my smile came out as crooked), i feel love, i feel thankful and then i felt numb. lol. haiz. where is ur pride siti normaya!!! oh well. i dun care. I deserve every cent he spent on this phone after all the physical and emotional hardship i went thru coz of him. blah!!!
well now the problem is i find the function kinda confusing. so many functions but dunno what they are for. lol. i totally did not read any info on the phone before i decided i want it, most of my hp were bought upon love at FIRST sight. and then for some i regretted due to the non-user friendly functions. however i will try my best to figure this one out. coz u see i am not the kinda user who will read the manual first... lol. stubborn like hell. hehehe. ok ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home